ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for Windows (2008 R2) client 6.2.2.0 and ForeFront 2010 upd.2

2011-02-17 07:47:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for Windows (2008 R2) client 6.2.2.0 and ForeFront 2010 upd.2
From: Rainer Holzinger <RainerHolzinger AT GMX DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:46:59 +0100
Hi David,

finally we have got managed to define a rule in MS ForeFront which
allows incoming and outgoing traffic from ports 1590 and 1591 which have
been defined within the TSM client configuration using the 'webports'
option as you recommended. After a TSM CAD process restart all is
working now perfect.

Thanks a log for the good hint how to solve this issue.
Best regards,
Rainer