ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] strange ANR

2011-02-16 01:55:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] strange ANR
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 07:53:14 +0100
wow, somebody who can find APARs, thanks, and somebody who bothered to report
this issue.

now, all I'm wondering about.... IBM will probably change the message, not the
threshold. I don't see why we need 1 GB of free space in the default database
directory, there is still almost nothing in there. The db2 database metadata is
not that large, nor are the TSM server configuration files, and neither of them
have a tendency to grow.