ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows Cluster migration/update and TSM

2011-02-04 14:35:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows Cluster migration/update and TSM
From: Ben Bullock <BBullock AT BCIDAHO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:29:27 -0700
The clustering on 2008 has changed significantly, so you are going to need to
change things around.

I found this presentation very helpful in getting my mind wrapped around the
steps and TSM components needing to be installed so you can use the CAD daemon
on all instances of TSM on the cluster (locals and one or more shared TSM
instances).

We have a 2 node 2008 cluster with about 8 shared TSM instances (in this case
file shares) that move around in events and works great.

Ben