ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange (2010)

2011-02-01 09:58:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange (2010)
From: "Billaudeau, Pierre" <P.Billaudeau AT SAQ.QC DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:57:27 -0500
Hi Del,
        I just tried this and I get this message:
C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\TDPExchange>TDPEXCC QUERY EXCHANGE
/EXCSERVER=CTELPME115.SAQ.QC.CA

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail:
Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange Server
Version 6, Release 1, Level 3.0
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1998, 2010. All rights reserved.

ACN0101E Invalid argument: QUERY EXCHANGE /EXCSERVER=CTELPME115.SAQ.QC.CA

        You are right when you say there must be something particular in my
environment. My PMR has been escalated to level 2.

Merci beaucoup,
Pierre Billaudeau
Analyste en stockage
Livraison des Infrastructures Serveurs