ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Anyone using ILMT?

2011-01-27 13:09:31
Subject: [ADSM-L] Anyone using ILMT?
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:08:31 -0500
This may be the wrong place to ask this (if so.......please tell me where
to go, if you know, of course ;----)

Anyone have any experience using the IBM License Metric Tool?

I just got in up on a test server and am playing with it and have come
across a strange situation I am looking for help with?

Googling ILMT brings up all kind of PPT files and users guides, but not
what I am looking for.
Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University