ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM client node type & prepare

2011-01-26 15:07:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM client node type & prepare
From: "Huebschman, George J." <gjhuebschman AT LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:06:19 -0500
You need to have servers defined for each of the opposite servers.
You may also have clients defined for each opposite server, but the
Client and Server definitions serve different purposes.
The Client backs up the server.
The Server deals with the TSM application.

Have a ServerA_Client and ServerB_Client to back up like any other
client.
But also have ServerA and ServerB (TSM) Servers defined.

George Huebschman