ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010

2011-01-26 10:20:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:14:41 -0500
Hi Robert,

No. You should not install Outlook on the machine where
you will do the mailbox restores.

Here is the requirements page:

   http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?&uid=swg21455755

Besides the normal Data Protection for Exchange requirements,
it says you need this for mailbox restore operations:

* Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and
  Collaboration Data Objects 1.2.1 Version 6.5.8147.0 and later

If you are having troubles getting mailbox restore to work, look here:

there is a section titled "Mailbox Restore Issues and Limitations".

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 01/26/2011
09:52:09 AM: