ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] V6 install question

2011-01-26 10:14:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] V6 install question
From: Andrew Carlson <naclosagc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:50:20 -0600
Gary,

It is a little confusing - even IBM doesn't always understand.  The
TSM DB system tables are located under the instance directory.  So,
for instance, if your instance is named tsm1, most likely the DB is in
/home/tsm1/tsminst1.  The DB name is TSMDB1.

--
Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,