ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM with out DRM

2011-01-20 07:49:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM with out DRM
From: Hana Darzi <hanad AT EXCHANGE.BGU.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:49:14 +0200
Hello,

Answer to Q 2:

I manage the tape movement manually without DRM.
I write scripts that:
1. update the access of the copy pools volumes once at 2 weeks to offsite and
the location is "drp" (you can wrte there wathever you like) and make a list of
that volumes.
2. other scripts check the empty offsite volumes that you have to bring back.
3. I also make database volumes

Then we checkout all the volumes need to go out and checkin the volumes that
came back from drp you have to update the status of this volumes to readw.

Good luck,
Hana