ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM OR Replacement

2011-01-07 05:48:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM OR Replacement
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 23:47:56 +1300
yes Tuncel you are correct. I looked into BIRT because Tivoli Common Reporting was using it.

However IBM's product has a considerable resource requirements and footprint and because it is the common reporting component for all of the Tivoli line it has to be all things to all men.

My goals are much less ambitious, basically a light weight reporting tool for current TSM data, and will hopefully run on the same class of hardware as TSM OR does now.

Regards

Steve.