ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] List outage

2010-12-29 17:11:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] List outage
From: "A. Harry Williams" <HARRY AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 17:09:21 EST
I apologize for the late notice.  Our data center will be shutting down
on Dec 30, 2010 from 6:00 am EST to 10:00 pm EST for electrical work.  During
this period, this list will not be available.  All email will be processed
once power is restored to the data center and the Listserv returned to
service, but due to email volume, it may be several hours before all email is
processed and delivered.  We apologize for the inconvenience.