ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Minimum permissions to run dsmadmc.exe?

2010-12-15 07:26:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Minimum permissions to run dsmadmc.exe?
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:18:03 +0000
Hi,
But as soon I get local Admin permissions everything works OK.
Also the backup works perfect with System Account.

I think it is more that dsmadmc try so search for a registry key or try to run
a MS library that is not accessible.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms