ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] drive path offline

2010-12-14 15:02:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] drive path offline
From: James Choate <jchoate AT CHOOSES1 DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:55:57 -0600
You can update the path for the drive to bring it online.  One of the
parameters to the update path command is online=YES.

I guess I would be curious as to why the path is offline.  Did you have an
error with the drive, did something happen with your fabric, or did someone
take the path offline by updating the path to offline the drive?