ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] V5.5 <--> V6.2 server-to-server communications?

2010-11-29 15:41:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] V5.5 <--> V6.2 server-to-server communications?
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:39:36 -0500
Glad you mentioned this since I take issues with this "requirement".

Yes, I have seen the docs that say this is how it should/must be. However,
my 6.1.x server  has been a "library client" to the 5.5.x "library
manager" servers since I first installed and configured it.  I have never
seen an issue with this configuration.

To be on the "safe side", I have been migrating the LM functionality to
the new 6.2.x servers.
Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University