ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Having problem generating TDP Exchange scheduler in cluster

2010-11-20 03:16:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] Having problem generating TDP Exchange scheduler in cluster
From: cc1702004 <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 01:08:27 -0500
I am checking again the dsm.opt file settings comparing this with the dsm.opt
files for backing cluster drives.

For the TCPclientaddress : I keyed in the virtual IP address of the virtual
server. I never configure this TCPclientaddress in the dsm.opt file for backing
up the cluster drives. Does this matter? If this TCPclientaddress is wrong,
will it affect the installation of the TDP scheduler?

COMMMethod TCPip
TCPPort 1500
TCPServeraddress 22.100.240.10
TCPClientaddress 22.100.240.84