ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM5.5/AIX61 Performance Monitoring

2010-11-17 04:12:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM5.5/AIX61 Performance Monitoring
From: Maurice van 't Loo <maurice AT BACKITUP DOT NU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:12:08 +0100
Also easy to use is TSM's summary table. Just set the retention to for
instance 800 days and you keep the data about sessions and processes
in TSM.
Most easy way to look back if expiration suddenly takes longer.

Almost nobody uses summary table for trend analysis and performance
monitoring, but it's still the most easy way and gives you a lot of
useful information.

Regards,
Maurice van 't Loo
TSM Freelancer