ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange2010 Passive DAG Backup Procedure

2010-10-27 17:45:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange2010 Passive DAG Backup Procedure
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:44:56 -0400
Hi Sona,

There are 3 options for TDPEXCC:

   /EXCLUDEDAGPASSIVE
   /EXCLUDEDAGACTIVE
   /EXCLUDENONDAGDBS

You can use any combination of these to help you pinpoint
that databases that you want to back up.

For example, if you want to back up the passive databases ONLY,
issue this command:

   TDPEXCC BACKUP * FULL /EXCLUDEDAGACTIVE /EXCLUDENONDAGDBS

Here is the User's Guide that will explain the options in more detail:
        http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27018572

We also provide a sample Powershell script to help with automation:

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Tivoli Storage Manager Development
IBM Corporation

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 10/27/2010
05:20:56 AM: