ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.x / DB2 Best Practive Layout

2010-10-22 16:11:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.x / DB2 Best Practive Layout
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:09:55 +0200
It's very simple. raw is not an option.

raid10 or raid50 is probably best. JFS2 is always better than JFS.

since db2 creates all the db and log volumes, you don't need to worry about
that either.

db2 logs on a LUN optimized for sequential I/O, the db of course on LUNs
optimized for random I/O.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post