ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Client for Exchange 2007

2010-10-19 11:26:01
Subject: [ADSM-L] Client for Exchange 2007
From: "Tyree, David" <david.tyree AT SGMC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:22:54 -0400
                We are going to be upgrading our current Exchange to
Exchange 2007 on a 64bit box in the next few weeks. Our current TSM
server is running 5.5.4.1. We will be going to 6.x around the first of
the year.

                I was looking over the doc for the Exchange 2007 client
and I noticed that the 6.1.0 client is able to work with our current
5.5.4.1 TSM server. Am I reading this right?

                I was hoping that we would upgrade the TSM to 6.x first
but they decided that they wanted to do the Exchange upgrade first.

David Tyree
Interface Analyst
South Georgia Medical Center
229.333.1155

Confidential Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
copies of the original message.