ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] USA Baltimore, Wash DC, NoVa TSM User Group meets Nov 3

2010-10-15 22:50:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] USA Baltimore, Wash DC, NoVa TSM User Group meets Nov 3
From: "Prather, Wanda" <wPrather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 02:47:27 +0000
Wednesday, November 3, 2010 is the next meeting of TSMUG, the TSM User Group
for Baltimore, Washington, and Northern Virginia (and a lot more of the
Mid-Atlantic!)

PLEASE REGISTER and please forward this announcement to anyone in your
organization who may be interested.  Registration instructions below.

DATE: Wednesday, Nov 3, 2010
TIME: 8:30AM - 2:30PM
LOCATION:
  CAS Severn
  6201 Chevy Chase Drive
  Laurel MD 20707

PRELIMINARY AGENDA:

We'll have presentations on Records Management, IBM's new Information Archive
Product, hints for managing the TSM V6 Data Base, and more!  The final agenda
will be e-mailed before the meeting.

REGISTRATION:

Meetings are free.  However, you MUST REGISTER in advance.

To register, send an email to TSMUG AT jasi DOT com<mailto:TSMUG AT jasi DOT
com> with your name, company, and a current phone number.

*        If there are seats available, you will receive a confirmation email
within a few days, and a reminder notice before the meeting.

*        When seats are filled, we will maintain a waiting list.

*        CUTOFF for registration is 5pm Friday, October 29, or when we run out
of seats, whichever comes first.

*        We have a limited number of seats, and registration can fill up
quickly.  If you need to get approval from your management to attend, we
suggest you register now, and cancel if you can't get approval.

*        If you register and find out later you can't attend, someone can
attend in your place without prior notice.

*        If no one will attend in your place, PLEASE REMEMBER to cancel so that
someone else can have your seat.  Just send an email.

ATTENDANCE POLICY:

Recruiting is not allowed at TSMUG meetings.

Business partners are welcome to participate as long as they identify
themselves as such.

REFRESHMENTS:

Morning coffee and lunch will be provided.

QUESTIONS?

If you have questions send email to TSMUG AT jasi DOT com<mailto:TSMUG AT jasi
DOT com>.
If you haven't been to a TSMUG meeting before, find out all about us on our
website! www.jasi.com/TSMUG<http://www.jasi.com/TSMUG>