ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM support for VADP

2010-10-15 03:18:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM support for VADP
From: "Meunier, Yann" <yann.meunier AT CAISSEDESDEPOTS DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:15:53 +0200
Hi Steven,

this is a link to IBM and compatibility between TSM and (VCB/VADP)
You can find you information here :
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r2/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.itsm.client.doc/r_techchg_client_vmware_620.html

This link is about new functionnality on TSM 6.2 and you can jump on the other
explanation (How to make backup ...)

VDAP is a VMWare functionality, if you want configure it, you must go at VMWare
! :)

For save à 5.5 Client you must use VCB and for 6.2 you can use VDAP.

Best regards,

Yann MEUNIER