ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Beta program for a new release of FlashCopy Manager

2010-10-12 20:47:03
Subject: [ADSM-L] Beta program for a new release of FlashCopy Manager
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:45:16 -0400
IBM Tivoli Storage Development is currently running a
beta program for a new release of FlashCopy Manager.

We are looking for additional participants for this
program which could be new or existing FlashCopy Manager users,
as well as  Data Protection for Exchange or
Data Protection for SQL users as those products are
incorporated into FlashCopy Manager.  IBM is very interested
in obtaining valuable customer and business partner input
on this release prior to General Availability.

We want you to participate!  Why not take advantage
of this opportunity to help shape these products
while at the same time helping to ensure that
your environments are understood and your requirements are met?
By participating you'll have the ear of development
and will be able to participate in weekly discussions with development.
This is a win-win for everyone.

If you are interested in participating in this beta program
please contact Mary Anne Filosa (mfilosa AT us.ibm DOT com).