ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] RESTORE HELP

2010-10-07 09:00:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] RESTORE HELP
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 08:59:20 -0400
Use this link to find information about the -virtualnodename option:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/tivolidoccentral/Tivoli
+Storage+Manager

(I recommend this be bookmarked for future reference.)

You can select the TSM version you use, then enter "virtualnodename" in the
search box in the upper left corner for help with the syntax.

Best regards,

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2010-10-07
08:47:40: