ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: SV: Client 6.2.1.0 on Suse 11

2010-10-04 09:55:59
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: SV: Client 6.2.1.0 on Suse 11
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 13:53:17 +0000
Does two are 2 extra RPMs you need to install. But included in the TSM TAR file
that you download from IBM.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms