ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: TSM V6.1.4.1 ANR0299I A full database backup will be started

2010-09-29 05:03:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM V6.1.4.1 ANR0299I A full database backup will be started
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:59:21 +0000
Hi Brent,
"I call this a bug" in older version of TSM Servers that never been working
before.

Your Archive Log space have been overloaded and TSM want to run a backup to
make sure your TSM Server will not crash.

To solve this "issue", I recommend that you take another look on your sizing on
your Active Log and Archive Log partitions again.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms