ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Ang: ANR0361E Database initialization failed

2010-09-08 13:31:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Ang: ANR0361E Database initialization failed
From: Mike De Gasperis <mdegasperis AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:30:15 +0000
Are you sure nothing else was possibly using that raw volume?

Wondering if this is the only instance of TSM on this server? I know in my past
experience with SUN systems that you can mistakenly grab raw volumes like this
that may have been in use by something else.

Do you have a q dbv, q logv, and q vol devc=disk output?