ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Ang: Re: Ang: 50Mb restored in 4.18h....

2010-09-07 16:42:43
Subject: [ADSM-L] Ang: Re: Ang: 50Mb restored in 4.18h....
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:43:37 +0200
Hi there Henrik

I asked a few questions to try to get a pointer.

Concerning my point on TSM performance, Nicklas was the one saying he had the
organisation complaining on TSM for poor performance. Perhaps you should read
his first message, and you'd understand why I said as I said. Scroll down this
message and you will know what I'm talking about (last line)

Regards

Daniel