ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS1945E The long name space has been removed from the local filespace. If you wish to proceed with the backup/archive ,operation, rename your filespace on the server.

2010-09-03 09:51:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS1945E The long name space has been removed from the local filespace. If you wish to proceed with the backup/archive ,operation, rename your filespace on the server.
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:50:20 -0400
 Hi Frank,

It looks like we need to load this also

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION: To support a clustered environment on *
* Netware 6.5, users need to load *
* TSAFS.nlm with the /nocluster flag. *

We had loaded the " /cluster off" already.

Regards
Tim

On 9/2/2010 12:15 PM, Frank Ramke wrote:
Hi Timothy,

If you're running in a cluster environment, please take note of all the
instructions in the technote.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IC48066

Thanks,
Frank Ramke