ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Downgrading TSM 6.1/6.2 Windows clients to 5.5

2010-09-02 09:49:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Downgrading TSM 6.1/6.2 Windows clients to 5.5
From: Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 06:47:27 -0700
At least on Linux this won't work. When I tried upgraded a client from
5.5 to 6.1, backups worked fine. I then ran into a bug that affected 6.1
but not 5.5, but when I downgraded none of the backups were visible.
After I upgraded the backups were visible again, so I just waited for
the bug to be fixed in 6.1.