ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Delete backupset volumes question

2010-08-23 14:02:11
Subject: [ADSM-L] Delete backupset volumes question
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:00:37 -0400
 Hello all,

I  removed some backupsets using the admincenter (gui) when I refresh
the table it doesn't show that the backupset exist  however I still see
them when I do a q volh type=backupset  (example below) we need to get
rid of the backupset volumes in this old library. How can I remove these
backup sets and the volumes totally?

There is no name to the example but I know I can delete that date
12/29/06 backup set and any volumes belonging to it. I know about the
delete volume history command but I just see examples where they have a
backupset name.

Date/Time: 12/29/06   16:19:10
Volume Type: BACKUPSET
Backup Series:
Backup Operation:
Volume Seq: 1
Device Class: 3592CLASS
Volume Name: C00322
Volume Location:
Command: GENERATE BACKUPSET DOCHUBGWC "Yrlydochubgwc" 2
DEVCLASS=3592CLASS RETENTION=730 SCRATCH=YES DESCRIPTION="Yrly
dochubgwc" WAIT=NO NAMETYPE=FSID

TSM 6.1.4

thanks for any help