ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] problems with STK SL500 library and drives constantly going offline

2010-08-22 02:22:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] problems with STK SL500 library and drives constantly going offline
From: Hana Darzi <hanad AT EXCHANGE.BGU.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 09:21:59 +0300
Hello,
I had similar problems with adic I500 and even with ibm ts3500.
Win 2003 sp2.

All my definitions was ok ant the drives became offline.
I do not remember what I did but this is some of the actions:
1. I remove all  the path definitions and defined it again
2. I downgrade the tape driver version. The new one did not work good.
3. I set SANDISCOVERY ON

I do not remember what exactly helped I think the driver version and the
redefinition of the tape pathes.

Good Luck,
Hana