ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NBU guy in TSM shop and I need help

2010-08-10 13:34:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NBU guy in TSM shop and I need help
From: "Ochs, Duane" <Duane.Ochs AT QG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:28:33 -0500
There is no panacea for a NBU admin in a TSM environment.
It is a completely different mindset.

When we decided to go with TSM we also evaluated NBU.

In our environment, TSM turned out to be more cost effective.
It was an extreme learning curve and I wasn't thrilled, but in the long run it
worked out very well.