ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tape volume checkin problem

2010-08-08 15:15:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tape volume checkin problem
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 14:14:21 -0500
I think so but I am not sure. There is only one way to find out - try it
and see.

At any rate, what do the library's own menus tell you? That is usually
what is sent to TSM in response to an audit request.

Before bothering to run lbtest, were there any messages in the Activity
Log about the checkin process? You can scan it with a string search for
"checkin". Did it say that the checkin process succeeded or failed? If
it failed, there would also be an error message somewhere in the
Activity Log.