ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Domino Client side dedup

2010-07-28 08:09:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Domino Client side dedup
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:08:33 -0400
Hi Steve,

Client-side deduplication can be turned on for any API application
(such as Data Protection for Domino). There are some requirements
and restrictions. Take a look here:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r2/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.itsm.client.develop.doc/c_dedup_clientside.html

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 07/27/2010
10:25:04 PM: