ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Back up folder appears empty

2010-07-26 11:17:46
Subject: [ADSM-L] Back up folder appears empty
From: jorne <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:36:34 -0400
Hello everyone,

First of all I have to tell you I use 1 click Lacie back up software so I don't
know if this is the right place to ask this question.
However, I have noticed this is a general problem. but I can't find a solution
anywhere so I hope you guys can help me.

I made a back up because on my Lacie external hard disk because I had to have
my hard disk replaced.
The back up went as normal, so I didn't check it afterwards. (dumb me)

Now my back up folder appears empty, but when i look in properties the map is
78gb big (as big as my back up should be).

I have tried making the hidden folders visible and so on but that is not the
problem.

Can someone help me? I'm pretty desperate.

Thanx,
Jorne