ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Autodeployment Webinar

2010-07-16 12:02:18
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Autodeployment Webinar
From: David Daun <djdaun AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:59:36 -0500
For those who attempted to attend the STE session "TSM V6 Windows Automatic
Client Deployment" we apologize that due to technical problems we had to
postpone the session.   The session has been rescheduled for Weds. July 21
at  11:00 EDT.    For anyone who is interested in the rescheduled session,
here is the connection information:

Enrollment  is not necessary.   To participate, join the teleconference and
the Lotus Live web session 10 minutes prior to the start of the session:

Lotus Live URL:  https://www.lotuslive.com/join?schedid=4789934

Dial in numbers:

Participant passcode: 5718709
USA                                                          1-210-795-0624
866-617-1526

Other country call-in numbers are available.
For more information, send me a note directly.   Thanks.

David Daun, IBM Green Bay
Tivoli Storage Manager
 Advanced Technical Skills
920-756-9022 - djdaun AT us.ibm DOT com