ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Side Effects of Removing Admins

2010-07-08 13:02:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Side Effects of Removing Admins
From: Nick Laflamme <dplaflamme AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 12:01:40 -0500
Thanks for the responses, people. Fortunately, we've been implementing
centralized management slowly, and as a byproduct of that, the administrative
schedules have all been updated recently by current staff members. The rest of
the issues, like scripts outside of TSM that query TSM, have been anticipated
and dealt with.

Nick