ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Version 6.2.1 Deployment Agent

2010-07-08 09:50:18
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Version 6.2.1 Deployment Agent
From: tjackson5512 <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 09:48:18 -0400
I have noticed that the TSM Version 6.2.1 Server/Admin Center pushes out the
client upgrade to Windows 2008 clients, but does not install it. I believe this
is a security issue as stated by the DISA STIGS for user security settings. I
have noticed that the file is placed in a directory under c:\program
files\tivoli\tsm\baclient successfully but doesn't install it. Does anyone have
an idea of why it isn't installed.