ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Deleting storage pools?

2010-07-06 12:08:13
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Deleting storage pools?
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 18:05:17 +0200
Hi,
I normally write a select command to get out all volumes to a Notepad document
and then use Replace function to create a script that delete volume by volume
without a Admin to overview it.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms