ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: PVU

2010-06-28 16:05:09
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: PVU
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:02:39 +0200
Hi Avy,
We have a tool that can count PVUs from the TSM Server.

If you need more info. Please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms