ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Query on V6.2 STA for AIX

2010-06-25 10:08:46
Subject: [ADSM-L] Query on V6.2 STA for AIX
From: "Baker, Jane" <Jane.Baker AT CLARKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:07:37 +0100

I've just upgraded my TSM servers on AIX 6.1 to V6.2 Server, I'm now
looking to upgrade my downlevel V5.5 STA's.

The media that comes in the TDP for SAN box seems to be the same as the
server versions, I've looked on the client cd and server cd's for a
fileset similar to the currently installed
'tivoli.tsm.StorageAgent.rte', but to no avail?

Is this correct or has V6.2 changed completely the release notes seem to
point to installing a fileset but I can't find it on the media pack IBM
have sent me which is entitled 'Storage Manager for Storage Area Network
multiplatform'.

Anyone else downloaded the V6.2 STA from IBM for AIX? If so can you
point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Jane Baker.

Please check that this email is addressed to you. If not, you should delete it
immediately as its contents may be confidential and its disclosure, copying or
distribution unlawful.
C. & J. Clark International Limited takes steps to prevent the transmission of
electronic viruses but responsibility for screening incoming messages and the
risk of such transmission lies with the recipient.
C. & J. Clark International Limited Trading as Clarks, Registered in England
number 141015.Registered office 40 High Street, Street, Somerset. BA16 0EQ.
England.

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.MailControl.com