ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Getting backup duration in TSM 6.2 select statement

2010-06-23 10:59:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Getting backup duration in TSM 6.2 select statement
From: Rejean Larivee <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:57:13 -0300
Hello,
indeed, the documentation is incorrect and time calculation changed.
We have apar IC67375 that makes changes to the documentation.
You can find the apar here :

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IC67375

Rejean Larivee
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Level 2 support.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/23/2010
11:37:40 AM: