ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DP for DB's: SQL Restore question

2010-06-16 16:01:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DP for DB's: SQL Restore question
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:00:40 -0400
One way to do this is to perform a restore and redirect
the files and database into a separate name and location.
For example:

   tdpsqlc restore db1 full /into=dmtemp /relocatedir=d:\dbtemp
/recovery=no

When this is done... you have the .MDF and .LDF files.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/16/2010
02:38:51 PM: