ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Downloading client updates - problem with index.storsys.ibm.com

2010-06-16 08:47:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Downloading client updates - problem with index.storsys.ibm.com
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:44:58 +0300
Hello Andy,
I am using IE 8.0 and it is OK for the first FTP link, but NOK for the second
one.
At the same time, just replacing ftp:// by http://  helps to resolve problem.
In addition, HTTP connections and downloads are much faster than  FTP.
It a reason, why I am using HTTP protocol.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Ahli United Bank Kuwait http://www.ahliunited.com.kw

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: Grigori.Solonovitch
AT ahliunited DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email