ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] upgrade to 6.2

2010-06-14 12:45:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] upgrade to 6.2
From: Amos ADSM <amos.adsm AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 19:44:57 +0300
On 10/06/2010 15:25, Hana Darzi wrote:
Hello all
When upgrading from 6.1.3 to 6.2 windows 64X server
I ask a user name and password for instance db2 service.
I use the ‘Local System Account’  .
This account have no password how I can go on with the upgrade
Without giving password during installation
Thank you, Hana

Hana Shparber (Darzi)
Computation Center, Ben-Gurion University
Email: hanad AT bgu.ac DOT il<mailto:hanad AT bgu.ac DOT il>
Phone: 972-8-6461160, Mobile: 972-52-6839378
Hana,

Its very strange, i upgrade from 5.5 to 6.2 and yesterday to 6.2.1, during the install, DB2 asks for is own account and its written in the Manual, thus i dont know how u manage to install the TSM server with service account, without an error, usually the default account its tsminst1, I assume but i didnt test it, manipulate the DB2 database(Export,Import backup and restore to other server),and them create it with a new User

Amos