ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500 PROBLEM

2010-06-04 04:29:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500 PROBLEM
From: "Baker, Jane" <Jane.Baker AT CLARKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 09:28:15 +0100
I have had to redefine all the paths to drives & from storage agents to
each drive in the past, when I get reservation conflicts it generally
takes a path offline for that server, I found that running tapeutil -f
/dev/rmtx reset would reset the state of the device at the o/s level
then removing and re-defining the path would sort it out.

HTH.