ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] why create a 12TB LUN

2010-05-28 10:45:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] why create a 12TB LUN
From: David McClelland <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 15:44:18 +0100
As coincidence would have it, I'm writing a piece on the UK's Centre for
Computing History and paying them a visit this weekend (I'm also donating to
them the Compaq Deskpro 8086 which started this digression yesterday).
Here's an interesting timeline from their site:
http://www.computinghistory.org.uk/cgi/computing-timeline.pl - have a snoop
around, there's a lot of interesting stuff on there.

Oh, and here's the Commodore VIC-20 for Tim >
http://www.computinghistory.org.uk/det/2535/Commodore-VIC-20/

//DMc