ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] dsmc q backup syntax

2010-05-21 12:16:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] dsmc q backup syntax
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 12:14:38 -0400
It sounds like what you need is something like:

   dsmc query backup \\netapp\netappshare\ -subdir=yes -inactive

You can use this command to confirm the file space names that are
available:

   dsmc query filespace

I would expect you will see a file space name like \\netapp\netappshare

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2010-05-21
11:19:05: