ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2000 client

2010-05-18 09:28:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2000 client
From: TSM User <user.tsm AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:27:49 -0400
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/client/v5r3/Windows/x32/v536/

should get you where you're going.

Be aware that you'll have to type the file name in manually rather than
clicking on the link.  IBM has, intentionally or accidentally, inserted a
single blank space in front of many (most?) of the links on the FTP site, so
it's no longer possible to simply click all the way through to what you're
looking for anymore.