ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] reclamation no longer working

2010-05-07 08:47:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] reclamation no longer working
From: "Tyree, David" <david.tyree AT SGMC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 08:45:37 -0400
I started a reclamation on that pool yesterday afternoon and it sat
there for several hours before it finally started moving anything.
I guess I got behind doing the reclamation. But that doesn't make any
sense because the offsite pool and the onsite pool have the same
settings and the same content. Only difference is that one goes off
site.

I use the same settings when I run reclamation on both pools but I run
them at completely different times and the times don't overlap. When I
run the onsite copypool script the process starts without delay. The
same settings for the offsite copypool takes forever to actually kick
off.

I guess I'll need to keep a closer eye on things........